Saturday, July 16, 2005

2 straight sleepless nights have passed and needless to say, i've turned into a Zombie. (waaa) the 1st night was due to the report for asian history (we pulled it off in less than 24 hrs. =D), next was a lot less academic reason. I read the Da Vinci Code from 12Am to 5Am. Nakalimut na ako sa oras and also the people from the room adjacent to us turned the radio on the whole night. the playlist wasn't really "sleep music" the radio station played Macarena at 4am! waaah! much worse, the people from the other room actually listened to it. haay. Anyway, lousy entry....I know. what i really want to do is to give shoutouts to the people. hehehe. (ala Gino)

To the one I'll never have-thanks for dropping by kostka the other day. "buenas" to the lousy day that it was.

To the one I'll never have again- If I had one question to ask God, I'll ask him why we have to go through all this hullabaloo.

To the one I have now- The days seem brighter. The smiles seem more real. The dreams come true. Life's better now.

Coldblood- Kaya mo yan...pero sana alam mo ang ginagawa mo.

No comments: