Saturday, July 23, 2005

The ONe with the Ear wiggling

I learned that my brother can wiggle his ears, and my mom was so psyched (and probably freaked out about it) haha. I told her I can do that too and she said "Freaks!" hehehe. While my brother had this talent ever since he was born, I had to practice it. I literally forced myself to find that muscle that controls the wiggling of the ears. hehe. I know another person who share the same "freakiness". It made me remember him in that short moment in time.=(

I don't like Coke Light and I know alot of people do. Mostly those on a diet. Good thing my dad shares the same sentiments. Wala lang.

Busy Busy Busy. "May midsterms si lola sa Thursday..." Sing it with me. I'm actually nervous about the midterms in POS60 and also the orals for that matter. 4 minutes per question!! Waah! All or nothing pa! Goodluck satin guys.

Also ARPT training starts this week. Yay! Shooting is fun! That's all I can say. hehe. Lalo na kapag you imagine the target paper to be the head of....wheeps...hahaha. Ill intentions bad.

Shoutouts:
Coldblood- Alam mo nga ba talaga? Ako'y pangiti ngiti lang kasi wala lang..cute ako eh. hahaha. Punta ka na. =p

Spearman- Wala lang. Barbero ung book. hahaha.

zteb- Ikuwento mo, I'm a slow ked.

Philip- May nabili ka naman ba sa sale?

No comments: