Saturday, July 09, 2005

I need a wheelchair.

Anyone please, cut off my legs now! No words can describe how much pain I'm feeling right now. Well maybe there are, I just can't think of them right now because 3/4's of my brain is concentrated on feeling my muscle sores. Waaahh. I went to the auditions at around 9, thank goodness it started early. Alot of freshies in the group, even some from the S1 block. (Carlos and Rodney). Anyway, I wasn't really bent on actually making it but I thought I'd give it a shot (for the sake of Kei and the fact that I actually spend my Saturday at the dorm). Anyway, we were taught a series of steps. (and the steps were not easy mind you...I think the actual routine lasted only for about 3 mins or so. sorry I actually know the exact duration, I just can't remember it right now. Later na when my brain is back to normal.) so anyway, we started with some stretching exercises after which I felt tired already. Tapos tinuro na ung routine. Like whoa...ang hirap. or I had poor memorizing skills kaya hindi ko nagets agad. Pero okay naman ako when I'm alone. Siguro napaghinaan lang ako ng loob or something. My audition time was 2:10 and after having lunch Kei and I headed back to the studio. Unfortunately, (but not unlikely) alot of people backed out kasi nga siguro the steps were uber hard. I would've backed out too kaya lang naisip ko ulit si Kei and the "I'm-not-a-quitter" principle. Tapos ayun, sabi nila we're on na daw kasi kami na ung last when it was only 1:45! waaah! and since we were the only ones left, solo nalang daw. double waaah! I'm not going to continue this story...the bottom line is I feel so sore I can hardly feel my legs. Magdonate naman kayo ng wheelchair for me oh! I still have my arnis prelims on Tues. Talk about double whammy! Haay. I haven't finished the POS60 readings yet...nor do I think I ever will in this lifetime. Hay Aristotle show yourself and share your wisdom. LOLZ Hay...atleast I joined ARPT. I like it there. I hope I'll make the team.

No comments: