Friday, March 18, 2005

Finally its over

Second sem is finally over. And so is a lot of things in my life.
Wednesday night was hell night for me. I had to drink some enrgy drink to keep me awake until 4am. Not to mention the Blue Roast happening within the vicinity of my dorm. (and also some event in Miriam). Just imagine trying to study while your body wishes to be somewhere else, say in the Bel field listening to Parokya jam.
Bettina already left that night, giving me the freedom to do everything I want. Well not everything. hehe. No night light for two days! Saya! I wasn't scared at all. (nde naman tlga ako takot sa dilim.)
One thing that sucks about college is that there is no farewell party. Narealize ko lang kahapon na tapos na ang klase at hindi ko na makikita ang mga blockmates ko for two months. Unless bumalik me dun sa summer. which I will naman.
Ayun lang, lazy two months ahead.
"We just have to say our love was true But has now become a lie So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time And goodbye..."
I hope this will be the last lines I write for you.

No comments: