Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hecticity.

Too much stuff to do this week. (and also for the next week
1. A bunch of Filipino papers. (haven't started on any of them yet)
2. Monologue...(Social phobia anyone?)
3. Memoir...(Got an A in my mini memoir...kinda cool...oughta do this this weekend.)
4. Exemption in Zoo Finals. (not really an exception...the finals is optional if your grade is a D )
5. Lit play tomorrow. (Crying ladies bit, Props committee member: must finish stained glass effect this afternoon.)
6. Lit Finals on Wed. (have no idea how to review for this.)
7. Math Finals (Do or die situation yet again.)

Distraction is still the best way to cope with my situation. Just have to do anything just to get through the day.

I want to watch the Simple Plan concert on the 30th! waaaaahhhh...I have no money for it though.=(

I feel sleepy. (*yawn*) Why does my Fil prof always postpone appointments? We have our own lives too! =( I'm late for my date with my bed. ^_^

No comments: