Sunday, March 27, 2005

new template yey!

aahhh finally ive changed my template. hehe.

pareho kasi kmi ng template ni ehem...but whatever


A Fish Tale


the water's a bit murky. I can't see a thing. I'm afraid to go to the other side, they said a big yellow monster is going to eat me if I went there. I can only hear the ominous bubbling of that contraption. I hate that sound. I hate the fact that it's accompanied by this eerie silence. I see less and less fish of my kind everyday. I no longer talk to them for I may not see them tomorrow. Just like my friend Bob. He was nice and helped me alot. Then one day, he was gone just like that. The fear within me is growing every minute. I haven't seen the monster but I think I will sooner or later.

this is what you get from staring at the aquarium for too long.


pacute uli...i love these smilies...

No comments: