Friday, March 04, 2005

Life begins on Monday

For those who are actually reading my blog (I can just name 4 including myself, you know who you are), I am deeply sorry for the grammatical errors I have made in my previous blogs. Forgive me, I hate editing. (=p)

Anyway! hehe. I can't say how anxious I am for this coming Sunday. Some call it my doomsday, others Independence Day but it is still for me a blank day. I honestly don't know what I am going to feel when it hits me (boom!). Worst comes to worse, finals week pa naman at baka hindi ako makapag-aral (sana hindi...I think naman I'll be okay.) I mean after Wednesday night, I went into a 20 min pit of utter devastation but after that I was back to my normal self. Weird. I do worry about sudden bouts of emotional pain (especially when I'm alone) that make me break down and well...you know the rest. Luckily, they only last for at most ten minutes. (It is still kinda long noh?)

Coldblooded16 thinks I'm becoming extremely pessimistic lately. Why of course not! I just choose not to hope anymore. Promises are just illusions of the things you wish would happen. You can't count on people, you can only count on yourself. Thankfully, Frozonel thinks I still can manage without professional help. Imagine me seeing a shrink! I'm not crazy! (waaaargh! put paper in mouth and jump out the window!) It's amazing how I can still manage to smile and laugh after all this. Weird talaga ako. wahay.

My life begins on Monday.

No comments: